Product Name: lead free tin silver solder bar
Material: Tin Silver Copper alloy
Free Sample: Available
Supply Ability: 30 Ton/Tons per Month
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C, PayPal, West Union
Rectangle of Stick or bar
Tin Silver and Copper
Wave and hot dip soldering
SGS report comply with ROHS
Tin Silver copper alloy
Tin silver solder bar
Liquid phase temperature
Suitable for use with standard wave soldering/solder posts
Storage information and warrantee period
Store in a cool, dry, non-corrosive environment. Product warrantee period of 1 years
Chemical composition of solder alloy
Maximum threshold of impurities in solder alloy
Notes: This product and all components are compliant with RoHs and GB/T 20422-2006
1.Composition: Tin and Copper
2.Diameter of solder wire: From 0.5mm to 5.0mm.
3. Melting temperature 227℃ and Working temperature 270℃ in wave soldering and hot-dip soldering.
4. The products Widely used in Lighting, LED, PCB, Precise instruments, Electronic components, Audio and Sound system etc.
1.High-performance soldering flux, fast melting speed, good fluidity and quick speed to coat with tin.
2.Lower soldering flux spatter rate during soldering.
3.Soldering flux is evenly distribution with good continuity.
4.Very little smoke and smell gas.
5.Inhibit the cracking of solder joints, copper corrosion and the growth of interface alloy layer.
6.Little residue, no corrosion, high insulation resistance and no-clean solder wire.
1.Dimension: 33cm*2.0cm*1.5cm, around 700grams/pc
2. Package: 20kgs/box, 2boxes/carton.
3. Dimension of box: 34.3cm*16cm*7cm.
4. Dimension of carton: 36.5cm*18cm*16cm.
All the cartons are exporting double corrugated carton, wrapped by PVC stripes to avoid damage during transportation.
1.Reply the inquiry within 24 hours.
2. As a manufacturer, we can offer much more competitive price than trade company
3. Good quality and professional suggestion
4. Delivery on time.
5. Various of Composition available.
6. Provide free Samples for testing.
7. Spectrum analyzer--technical support to help customers to analyze their samples.