Product Name: wave and hot dip soldering tin lead stick
Material: tin and lead alloy
Free Sample: Available
Supply Ability: 8 Ton/Tons per Week
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C, PayPal, West Union
Rectangle of bar or stick
Tin and Lead
1.High-performance soldering flux, fast melting speed, good fluidity and quick speed to coat with tin.
2.Lower soldering flux spatter rate during soldering.
3.Soldering flux is evenly distribution with good continuity.
4.Very little smoke and smell gas.
5.Inhibit the cracking of solder joints, copper corrosion and the growth of interface alloy layer.
6.Little residue, no corrosion, high insulation resistance and no-clean solder wire.
Mainly used for handicraft and electric plating
Widely used for lead-free hand dip soldering, applicable to the tin coating of self-fusing enameled wire when various transformers are manufactured
widely used in lead-free automatic wave soldering operation, and applicable to general PCB wave soldering and having a wider application range
Widely used in lead-free automatic wave soldering, applicable to mix substrate or the general wave soldering
Manual soldering, High temperature soldering
Applicable to low temperature soldering of special process
1. Dimension: 28.5cm*1.8cm*1.3cm, around 500grams/pc
2. Package: 25kgs/box, 2boxes/carton.
3. Dimension of box: 30.5cm*19.3cm*7cm.
4. Dimension of carton: 32cm*21cm*17cm.
5.10-20 days after receiving the deposit
All the cartons are exporting double corrugated carton, wrapped by PVC stripes to avoid damage during transportation.
1. Reply the inquiry within 24 hours.
2. As a manufacturer, we can offer much more competitive price than trade company
3. Good quality and professional suggestion
4. Delivery on time.
5. Various of Composition available.
6. Provide free Samples for testing.
7. Spectrum analyzer--technical support to help customers to analyze their samples.