Product Name: Best quality tin lead wave soldering welding solder
Material: 63% tin and 37% lead
Free Sample: Available
Supply Ability: 30 Ton/Tons per Month
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C, PayPal, West Union
Rectangle of bar or stick
Tin and Lead
Melting Temperature ℃
Working Temperature ℃
1. It has extremely high reliability, good mechanical properties and thermal fatigue resistance after soldering.
2. Tin liquid surface still appear the silver mirror at relatively high temperature.
3. Unique anti-oxidation. Lasting anti-oxidation ability and low production of tin slag.
4. It has extremely good fluidity which makes the soldering process after paint stripping easier and smoother.
5. The adding of copper to solder greatly reduces the corrosion to copper by Sn and improves the reliability after soldering.
1. Dimension: 28.5cm*1.8cm*1.3cm, around 500grams/pc
2. Package: 25kgs/box, 2boxes/carton.
3. Dimension of box: 30.5cm*19.3cm*7cm.
4. Dimension of carton: 32cm*21cm*17cm.
5.10-20 days after receiving the deposit
All the cartons are exporting double corrugated carton, wrapped by PVC stripes to avoid damage during transportation
1. we accept OEM or ODM, and you can choose your own design and packing.
2. Free sample can be applied for but express fee should be paid by your side.
3.18 months from the date of manufacturing.
4.A MSDS for this product can be request from us.
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent,
we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings.
Q5. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery